“Fortune favors the prepared mind.”
~ Louis Pasteur
Every individual has a different set of skills, experiences, and perspectives. I will help you identify what attributes make you unique so you can stand apart from other candidates and gain a job offer.
Interview Coaching – What You Can Expect Working With Me
All coaching sessions are available by video conferencing or in-person.
- Initial complimentary 30-minute consultation to discuss your specific interview concerns and determine if my services are a good fit for you
- 60-minute coaching session (includes mock interview) to evaluate areas of strength and identify areas that need work
- Assessment of overall presentation – ability to market your personal brand and how to enhance areas that need improvement
- Nonverbal – body language (posture, facial expressions, hand movements)
- Presentation – attire, appropriateness, preparedness, timeliness
- Emailed session notes
Additional Coaching Services and Programs
- Sharpen communication and social skills in various contexts (verbal, business emails & texts, networking, elevator pitch/story)
- Refine offer negotiation skills – represent yourself with professionalism when discussing salary, benefits, vacation
- Interview preparation techniques – includes engaging questions to ask during an interview
- Second mock interview
- Build confidence
Feel free to contact me about my coaching structure and fees.